A review of the most highly-anticipated makeup launch of the year, Fenty Beauty by Rihanna!Read More
Curious about which beauty products have been scoring a 10/10 from me lately? This post will tell you all about them!Read More
A new series featuring my favourite beauty & fashion items for the month of May.Read More
Featuring my favourite lipsticks that can all be purchased at the drugstore, and all for under $10!Read More
When Rimmel London calls, you answer.
For roughly the past year, Pout App has made me a part of their Ambassador program. This means that I get to partner with Pout to receive new and trendy items, and tell them what I think! The creators of the app (Laura and Riley) are as sweet as can be, and I feel privileged that they even thought to ask me to be a part of this program.
Recently, they contacted me and asked if I would like to receive new festival inspired goodies from Rimmel London Canada, and OF COURSE I obliged. Here is what they sent me:
1. Stay Matte touch-up powder -- this is an old favorite of mine, and was stoked to see it in the package!
2. (3) Kate Moss Nude Collection Lipsticks in the shades 01, 42, and 45
3. (2) OH MY GLOSS lip glosses in the shades 500 "ooh la la" and 800 "crystal clear"
4. (2) Nail Polishes from the recent collaboration with Rita Ora (hot pink and orange)
5. Exaggerate Smoke N' Shine gel eyeliner in the shade 002 "Copper Bling"
6. Moisture Renew lipstick in the shade 450 "Berry Rich"
7. Lift Me Up Mascara in 001 "Black"
8. Lasting Finish face primer
9. Stay Matte Foundation in 200 "Soft Beige"
10. Brow This Way brow gel in 002 "Medium Brown"
I have only had these products for about a week now, and am currently in the middle of formulating some reviews. I will be sure to post as soon as I have some thorough opinions formed -- so far, so great!
Thanks for reading,