Last week, my boyfriend and I decided to have a spur of the moment date night. I always love a good excuse to put on a nice outfit, not that anyone needs an excuse! We went walking down broadway, had a picnic in Rotary Park, and painted a massive rock down by the river. Paint a rock you ask? I know, sounds a little odd. But its actually a really cool spot in Saskatoon where a lot of people go to get creative -- there are barely any non-painted rocks! If you're ever in Saskatoon, I would highly recommend it, as it it something different to try.
Now for the outfit details:
- Top: Wilfred Free Burnette Tank in Black, Aritzia
- Skirt: ONLY Lace Knee Skirt, Tonic
- Flannel: Wilfred Free (name unknown), Aritzia
- Shoes: Nike Air Max Thea Joli's, The Bay Online
- Purse: MARC by Marc Jacobs Classic Q Flap Percy bag, Era Style Loft
- Lipstick: Whirl by MAC
- Hat: Decker Hat, Aritzia
And now, for the cheesy picture.
I hope you are all having a wonderful week and that you are finding reasons to put on your "Sunday Best", too!