I have been lusting over this fur-lined leather jacket for two seasons now, and when I saw it go on sale for Black Friday, I knew it was time to take the jump and make it mine.
A good ol' 30% off sale never hurt anybody, right?!
For it being a fairly inexpensive leather jacket, I was quite shocked at how warm it was. We all know how cold our Saskatchewan winters can be, and this jacket sure surprised me with how warm I remained when the wind picked up!
Keep on reading to see where all of the pieces are from!
- Jacket: Zara | LINK
- Hoodie: The Perfect Hoodie, Aritzia | LINK
- Denim: Citizens of Humanity Rocket Sculpt All Black, Aritzia | LINK
- Sunnies: Oversized Aviators, Rayban | LINK
- Booties: Steve Madden, Town Shoes | LINK
- Bag: Auxilary, Aritzia | SIMILAR
As always, thank you so much for reading, I'll see you in my next post!